Thursday, April 25, 2013
My bad Dream
One day I finished my work and that time i felt so tired . I went to my home I ate dinner after that I took a shower .I was mad when I went to bad to sleep . I dreamed i was playing football with my friend and he hit the ball on my face . I saw that time in my dream my bottom teeth were shaky . I was crying and mad . When I went to my home my teeth fell and I lost my teeth . after that I wake up in the morning I was very afraid . Because I know that is not good . I told my older sister about my dream . She told me don't tell anybody about this dream tray forget . I said " OK " . Months passed my mother got heart disease . Brothers and I we took me mother to hospital . Doctor said "she need surgery . She has problem with heart valves . I was shock and anxiety . however , doctor was not good in that time . He mistakes in the first operation . He mistake in tailoring heart and he repeated again . Also , he mistake again . She is died after that my grandmother died .In conclusion Some dreams carry a lot of meaning . " sorry mam " .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abdullah,
ReplyDeleteI feel bad for you. You are a very strong person.